Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ManCakes - Screw the Term Cupcake..This Is A ManCake

So today a good female friend of mine went online and found this concoction for a cupcake:

http://www.oprah.com/food/Gayle-Kings-Favorite-Cupcake-The-Maple-Bacon-Cupcake-Recipe























Yes this is a cupcake compromising mostly of Bacon & Maple Syrup...or what I like to call a ManCake.  The only other thing that I could think of to make this more of a ManCake was to add Jerky of any meat or game.  Perhaps venison come later in the year?

She made this and presented me with some and needless to say, out-of-this-fucking-world!  I loved it and was sad to see there is only 2 dozen as I will be eating these continuously hedging with vigorous exercise...but its worth it.

All I can say is, if you have a significant other or live in solitude but have somewhat of baking skills, make this ManCake and you will not be disappointed...that is if you're a man.  Deliciousness awaits!

1 comment:

  1. There will be NO jerky or venison cakes. And before you ask no rabbit, goose, muskrat, or whatever else you guys hunt thrown in a cupcake. Thanks for the compliment though. I will use it as reference when I open my shop in Leesburg.

    ReplyDelete